With our file sharing tool you can have a directory of files available to your team.
You can control access to the files and directories by position or by user.
Our clients with multiple remote locations find this tool very useful to provide access to:
- Operations manuals
- Training manuals
- Legal notices and disclaimers
- Safety files and procedures
“Employees spend nearly half their work weeks reading emails and finding information. Add sharing that information in-house, and that leaves just 39% of their workweeks for doing their jobs.” McKinsey Global Institute
Our fully customizable notification tool allows you to take complete control over how honeybeeBase™ keeps you up to date.
Each notification can be delivered via:
- on the honeybeeBase™ app dashboard
- Email – immediately
- Email – as an end of day summary
You be notified of a variety of activity that is important to you including:
- When your team member starts work, ends work, or starts a break
- When the new schedule is posted
- When Time Off records need your attention
- When a Counseling Report needs your attention
“To be involved, you must be informed.” Frank Sonnenberg
Our all in one customizable calendar allows you to take control of what information you need to keep up to date.
From this one calendar you can track:
- Your team’s time off and absences
- Your team’s schedule
- Communication events like news or comm logs
The feature is fully customizable so that you are only getting the information you need when you need it.
“Information is a source of learning. But unless it is organized, processed, and available to the right people in a format for decision making, it is a burden, not a benefit.” William Pollard
Our employee dashboard gives you a one stop place to allow you to lead your team with confidence.
This dashboard gives you important information:
- Last eight weeks hours worked
- Employee’s supervisor
- Who works for this employee
- Time Off balance
- Absences in the last year
- Last activity on honeybeeBase<sup>™</sup>
- Hire date
- …and more important information
“There is an explosion of information happening, yet people demand quick access to relevant content that cuts through the clutter.” Anne M. Mulcahy